Six Nations, it's that time of year again

It all kicks off on the 5th February :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

England captain Owen Farrell to miss entire Six Nations

And should be a cracking game Scotland vs England on the opening day - eyes will be glued for a few weeks - always a period for priority resetting :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe he can get a personality reset while he is at it.

1 Like

Can you kindly not post something like that when I’m taking a mouthful of tea :yum::smiling_imp::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Got my match tickets, got hotel booked and got train tickets, just need to save up some beer tokens​:beer::beer:

2 Likes

Is this for Italy v Ireland :yum::wink::laughing:

Couldn’t get tickets, sold out…:joy:

So then exciting times ahead…
Not sure you follow this chap but heres for all that dont

My dad always took me to watch Harlequins, always been an enigmatic team, but crikey, they’ve been playing some great, exciting rugby lately, and largely inspired by England new boys Smith, Dombrant and Northmore.

Yes who was a lucky boy. I can’t say the same.
Quins have been playing some gr8 rugby of late and have a dogged spirit often coming back to win in the dying minutes. Danny Care still has it but not quite as snappy and fleet footed and Joe Marler still one of the best as for Marcus Smith, probablement got the 10 jersey for England for a while just have to wait and see if EJ builds around him. Dombrant and Northmore alot of depth in those positions they are going to have to work even harder to get selected more often. Who do you think will cap Lynagh?

That was back in the days when Bob Hiller was playing, late 60s maybe🙄 , Think Lynagh will get his chance in the next couple of seasons.

I’m hoping that by the france game (last one of the tournament I think) England will be playing some good rugby, but it doesn’t really matter to me who wins :clipperton_island:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

It’s shaping up now. I’ve got that tingly feeling…

Of course I’ll be supporting England, but one side of me feels awfully sympathetic for the Scots, as the stir up so much passion and emotion, and play with such energy. They’ve got some highly skilled and very talented individuals, so it should be a cracking contest, and especially given the Scots will have the home crowd on side - looking forward to a cracking match :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

We will see tomorrow :smiley:. I’ve got the beers in , just need to get a whole lot of unhealthy snacks :yum:

1 Like

Have you seen a dr about that? :grin:

1 Like

My prediction ahead of the tournament:

France will win it this year. They’ve built the team with next year’s World Cup in mind, and this is the final chance for them to tinker with the squad before then. Dupont and Ntamack are in incredible form and will be motivated.

England will come 2nd. Normally they’re better (or maybe just more consistent) than France… But without Farrell and Lawes I think (hope!) they’ll not quite manage to win it this year.

Ireland will take 3rd. Would love them to finish above England but can’t quite see it happening. They’ll have a couple of really great games that will be enjoyable to watch but they lack the depth in the squad to win 4 (let alone all 5) of their games.

I’d really like to think Wales will scrape in 4th but kinda worried they’re not where they need to be yet. They’ll massively miss AWJ and North, but I’m looking forward to seeing how Josh Adams gets on.

Scotland will probably finish ahead of Wales. They’ve got a bit of momentum going after their wins last year, but 4th is the best they can realistically hope for right now.

Italy will of course finish last but hopefully score a few tries along the way.

1 Like
1 Like