So who would you vote for in France

Thanks for the insult. Keep em coming.

You are wasting your time with them Lee, they will never see outside of their bubble even if you stamped the obvious on their forehead, they only know how to insult people who do not agree with them.

2 Likes

Barbara, can we please put this topic to bed please, i can not think what you were trying to achieve by posting this subject in the first place, most people vote behind a curtain in privacy and would tell you to mind your own business if you were to ask them how they have voted.

2 Likes

@michael_archer Don’t be rude to Barbara - she’s entitled to her say just as much as you - you shouldn’t try to close her down, that just smacks of playground bully boy tactics.

In any case Michael - we’re in 2017 and I’d like to think we’re not as repressed as some were back in the day. It’s a privilege to be able to discuss and speak openly about one’s own views - a privilege that many have died for around the world.

Barbara - well done - it’s been a corker of a discussion and has certainly flushed out a few from behind their little curtain! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps Barbara asked because for many people on SFN it is a purely theoretical question and therefore not as loaded as it would be if you could vote in the présidentielles.
I can and do vote, being French, but I don’t mind discussion, I think I wouldn’t be bothered by anyone’s asking me how I voted, really, but obviously that is personal and the whole point of a secret ballot is that it affords complete secrecy to those who want it.

You can join the fight against the National Front by following their Facebook page: Luttons Contre Le FN

1 Like

What do we ever achieve by discussing any subject.

What is the weather like where you are…where are you going on holiday?

These are good discussions.

And by the way Mr Archer I really hope that the right person gets in…

If this does not happen it will be a nightmare.

I think you replied to the wrong person Barbara, I’m all for a good intelligent discussion however there is a select few who like to throw insults around if one has the audacity to question them.

1 Like

For confirmation please see post 71

I read today Fillon might win even though he and is wife are under investigation. Incidentally so is Le Pen.

ok jock point taken it was not meant to be rude.

I was really replying Mr Archer.
I have relatives who are voted brexit …still seeing them in April when I am in UK.
I have French friends who are voting for La blonde and others who at that they will
Leave France if she gets in. Discussing topics help us understand people and the world more.

I still think it’s odd how a troll who has admitted that he posted a controversial answer just so he could enjoy the responses from those he knew would question his input is still trying to claim the moral high ground.
I can’t imagine a less offensive or controversial original post. The threat of Marine Le Pen seems to be a dark cloud hovering over the future for many British people who live, hope to live or spend time in France. It was perfectly benign to ask how those people would (hypothetically) vote in the circumstances. It’s all crystal ball stuff anyway.
A great post Barbera. Well done.

3 Likes

No bodys winning this anymore David can we please put it to bed and move on.

Grow up and give it a rest with the insults, we’re way past that now.

Please read your own reply before making comments like that. I’m just stating a fact and supporting the original poster. What on Earth is wrong with that?

Because you and Simon Armstrong are behaving like children to carry on with the insults from yesterday, it seems as soon as you see me post online you start. Talking of trolling, I can’t believe your friend Armstrong actually ‘trolled’ through my previous posts yesterday then reference it today. I ask again, give it rest.

1 Like

LOL It was pretty easy Bentley - only took me a couple of minutes - there are soooooo many of them! :slight_smile:

It’s often hard when someone holds up a mirror to you but it’s great for self awareness and remember - feedback is a gift! :wink:

1 Like

No. 33.