Sold Car in behalf of client but stuck with Ants part

Hello,

I have a client who wanted to sell their car but not able to advertise etc so I did so and sold it. I have the carte gris which the client put 2 lines through and signed, dated and wrote vendu.

Now to registering the sale, am I able to use my Ants login to mark mark as sold on behalf of the client or will I have to make them an account before hand?

If so what sort of ID would I require from them?

Thank you in advance. :pray::pray:

L

I’m not sure you can sell a car for someone else… surely the Owner is Selling to whoever…??

If the Owner/Seller has handed over only the barred/signed/dated Carte Grise… that’s not enough…

If you are a business, you mention a client’ then surely you should know what to do. You should not need advice from us.

Sorry my mistake in my rush to type while in the school run I realise I’d worded it wrong, I was nearly the person to advertise and meet potential buyers etc. All the correct paper work was also included sorry I didn’t mention that.
The part I’m having trouble with is the declaring it is sold via ants to obtain a code to give to the buyer.
I believe I will have to go to her house and set up an Ants account for her to declare the car sold

Hi thanks for your really helpful answer, I am a business, she is my client, but selling cars isn’t my business I’m nearly helping someone who can’t do what is needed. :+1:

When we got someone to register our car for us we had to sign a mandate authorising them to do it for us. It is form 13757.

Thank you I’ll have a look

L