Song for Dominic Cummings

Good stuff, but I would have thought even more applicable to Ian Duncan-Slyme? It’s precisely what he has been promoting fr the past year or so (at least). Amazing that the oldies in Woodford Green (?) keep voting for this excuse of a human being.

Which is disgracefully counterbalanced with this drivel…

Hardly surprising @John_Scully

The Spectator is a weekly British magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published in July 1828. It is owned by David and Frederick Barclay , who also own The Daily Telegraph newspaper, via Press Holdings.

The Barclays ain’t got their ermine outfits yet :roll_of_toilet_paper:

1 Like

And since the brothers are now at war via the courts over allegations of one brother spying on the other and splits in the empire any progression that way seems unlikely

love it… well done

The fact that his wife Mary Wakefield is a columnist and commissioning editor at The Spectator has nothing to do with the tone of this article.

None of the people mentioned on this discussion show any integrity at all and that is what it boils down to. Travelling to holiday homes, telling blatant lies about their children being ill and needing to visit them. Encouraging people to go on holiday by opening their gites etc etc. I simply don’t understand why you would do that…show some integrity and behave appropriately is the only way forward.

1 Like

Are you referring to the posters on this forum, or the article in the header?? My brain is still in weekend mode. :smiley:

There needs to be further light shown on this subject. Who voted for him to be an advisor?

Cumming’s mother said perhap’s a little too much.

1 Like

The PM can’t actually manage without him.

The PM can’t actually manage - period!

7 Likes

Cummings has something on BoJo for definite

5 Likes

Well @Eddie all initial chief advisors to the PM appointed since Blair appointed Alastair Campbell have been sacked or left under a cloud.

• GB - Damian McBride
  • Cameron - Andy Coulson
  • Teresa May - Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill (jointly)

Let’s hope history repeats itself…

3 Likes

Graham, i dont think history will repeat itself here. I wont hold my breath thats for sure.

He isnt the only one either.

Quite surprising that if they are such a small tightly knit family that his cousin, living in London, did not step up to the plate!
I have already posted under another heading, but it came as a pleasant surprise that I heard from the office of my new Tory MP for Stroud that they had,’ As an office we have written to the Cabinet Office to raise our constituent’s concerns about Mr Cumming’s behaviour, and when we receive a response I will share it with you if you wish.
Perhaps if we all put fingers to keys it might help.

1 Like

I did write to our MP Daniel Kawczynski but it was no surprise at all to see he is supporting BJ. He is also fond of the Polish PiS government. Not my favourite person.

3 Likes

I can totally understand why.

1 Like