Spring feels like it is here!

Just put some washing on the line for the first time for months and months - so good :smiley:

It’s sunny and breezy (ok - very windy but, hey) and while chilly, it’s alot warmer than recently. More and more flowers coming out in the garden too. If I manage to “borrow” my partner’s camera, I’ll post some…

I know I’m in the frozen north compared with most of you but it’s all looking promising…

1 Like

I had to triple peg everything yesterday… and even then so many bits wound themselves round and round the line… but at least nothing flew off to the North Pole… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lawnmower will be coming out of the shed today…I might even use it! :joy:

2 Likes

I have also triple pegged - and the breeze/wind has become nearly a gale - but my goodness the washing is trying quickly :+1:

My partner is talking about bringing the lawnmowers out too… trouble is, we can’t remember which ones still work :thinking: Still, I’m sure we’ll find out…

Lawn mowed. Surprised it started considering the abuse it gets.

1 Like

Just got back from a lovely long stroll… what with the undulating countryside and the “undulating” clouds… it’s been glorious.

The sun has been trying to break through the most wonderful cloud formations… it would be an artists delight, I reckon… certainly impressed us walkers. :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

I’m feeling loopy, the wind is a nightmare! I remember why we decided not to return to the Aude when we came back to France :rofl: :rofl: Used to it being so still here it is really odd to have it blowing a gale!