Good day to all, I hope someone on here can help me, I want to stain my staircase in the chene moyen colour but I can't seem to find out which is the stain as I seem to end up with a varnish, can anyone tell me what it is called please. thank you in advance

Teint is stain at the moment i am laying a new floor upstairs and using Liberon wood products staining chene moyen finishing with wax it a long proces but the results are well worth it