Storage in Brittany

Good morning all,
Friends of ours are looking for storage facilities and rental property in the Brittany region, while they look for a house to buy.
I think some SF’s live in that region, so maybe able to help? They will be looking at property a little inland, on the coastal side.

Well I was there for 32years until recently.What region are talking about, its got 4+1 depts? As for storage, my son used a removal firm nearby when he quit Brest for the south here and rented one of their “boxes” for several months. I also had my stuff in storage too this year - 50m3 cost me €275/month but it was all insured, dry and arrived here in good condition.

1 Like

We live on the coast between Lannion and Morlaix (dept 22 and 29)…wonderfull and not as expensive as 56, well recomended to your friends

1 Like

They are going to spend some time in the region, before making a decision. They do like the ample transport options and a number of other +++ but it might look different in reality?
Thank you both.

That was my home too for the past 32 years, near Locquirec.

@ Shiba, Is or was ?

Don’t know if this will be any good. From Central Brittany Journal: Gite ideal for walkers, cyclists, househunters short or longer breaks: www.brittanystopovers.eu email kerlouet@gmx.fr tel 02 96 45 73 46 Also from CBJ: to let La Vieille Boulangerie in quiet village near Carhaix. Winter rate from 695 euro pcm. 07 88 21 33 98

Was. Have moved 1100kms to the south and the sun this year.