Sunloungers

Has anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

The ones WITHOUT the hinge under your legs, eg solid.

1 Like

We like these ones…

1 Like

We bought a couple of the Allibert ones to match a low table & chairs set - I am not that keen.

We also have these, which are stunning but I don’t think you can get them in France.

https://www.gardenfurnitureworld.co.uk/gardenfurnitureworld/product.asp?pid=60785162

In less than 5 minutes you fall asleep - not great in full sunshine!

And as a 3rd we also have these which are pretty good.

Action also sell towels which hook over the top which work well.

1 Like

I have some very similar to these and they’ve been excellent so far, and withstood some pretty strong sun!

Also have a couple very similar to these, which I also find comfortable, but they do need periodic treating

1 Like

Thanks so much for your replies everyone! I am sure I had seen the allibert ones in the Super U but these have now sold out. Going to click on the other suggestions now!

We have a settee, two chairs and a coffee table set which we purchased a number of years ago. They were good value for money then as they are now. An absolute cinch to keep clean and very hard wearing. No apparent degradation in full sun either.
We bought an Alibert wall mounted bathroom cabinet in the 70’s which we kept right up to the point of moving to France when we gave it away. Good quality and extremely durable brand.

1 Like

Thanks @Mat_Davies and for the Action tip. These are more the kind of price I was thinking of, although those UK ones look gorgeous.

Do you think with the towels on they would withstand the occasional canine occupant? Aston is very partial to a comfy chair and he went straight through one of the deckchairs. I try and train him but the minute my back is turned…

5 Likes

We’ve four of those, no problems and the little side (drinks :partying_face:) table’s very handy. Make sure to get good covers.

I hadn’t noticed the little drinks side table. A nice touch :beers::grin:

I try and stay out of the sun as much as possible so there is no way I am going to lounge in any seat

1 Like

First thing I noticed when we were shopping :shushing_face:It’s also useful for books and iPods I believe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I understand I wear factor 50 and was planning to park it in the shade. Just like the idea of reading a book in the garden.

I am with you stay in the shade I am blond blue eyed and as a child often suffered sun burn and blisters on my nose, ending in sun stroke

You need some vitamin D

Hammock under a tree?

Very happy under the shade of the cherry tree. With an extra parasol for good measure!

4 Likes