Survey for Parents of English - speaking children

Dear Parents,

We are currently conducting a survey amongst parents of English-speaking children living in France.We would like to know your thoughts, concerns & experiences of the French Education system. If you have 5 mins to spare & would like to take part, please contact me : sue@blackheneducation.com

Many thanks,

Sue

Hi Eleanor,

There is still time if you want to take part? I'm in the middle of reading through them all. Email me at:

sue@blackheneducation.com & I'll send you the questionnaire.

Regards,

Sue

Sorry, I was too late

A big thank you to everyone who has taken time to complete our survey/questionnaire. Deadline for any outstanding is 27/1/13. Detention for anyone that is late!!

There is still time to take part. Contact me for further details : sue@blackheneducation.com

Many thanks,

Sue

Hi Linda,

I've only just seen your reply for some reason? Thank you for getting in touch. Here is my email address, if you send me a quick email, I can send you the questionnaire.

sue@blackheneducation.com

Many thanks,

Sue

Although its been a few years since we’ve lived in France, both my boys attended French schools and I’d be happy to participate. There is an eight year age difference between the boys and we lived in Aix, quite different from the 'burbs. Anyway, let me know.