Sweden....problems with uncontrolled mass immigration?

My VPN is not working well at the moment, so I decided to visit You Tube to find a complete old movie to watch...

On the You Tube entry page spotted this and started to watch......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ

Draws comparisons with France , the Uk and the US.....interesting and will provoke discussion re freedom of movement, etc and what the scenario could be like for us....

Hilary, Did you also see Muslims in Europe, parts 1,2 of 4. They were listed on rhs on YouTube when I followed your link. It's all quite scary stuff! I hadn't been aware of Sweden being involved. I just put a longer answer in reply to Jane W in a discussion about BREXIT and T May, suggesting we think how all this has been slowly creeping up on Europe and USA with various, disasters, bombings, shootings, ,disappearing planes et al! Much of it according to follow up news, interviews, documentaries etc., carried out bŷ non white Europeans! Not everyone carries their faith on their sleeves for open observation. However it is now people of other faiths being openly targeted. All this does go much much deeper than ordinary people are giving credit for, except perhaps the several worldwide Security Agencies. France & Germany have their own elections next year, so wonder what that will bring. I think we will see a faster rise of people or groups who are openly anti Muslim/Immigration.

I also believe it is essential Teresa May does not trigger Article 50.

The very word Brexit just breaths the whole concept of people not accepting others for

whatever their colour, religion or sexual unity they prefer. Previously expressed in a shorter version

with the R word!

I hope that Teresa May is far stronger and wiser than all who have come before her recently...

and she does not trigger article 50.

Look at all the misery which is emerging.....the fear of the future for millions and the awakening

of something which I thought that UK had moved away from.

I am certainly am no expert at politics but I understand, I observe....and I feel for humanity.

Hilary, Did you also see Muslims in Europe, parts 1,2 of 4. They were listed on rhs on YouTube when I followed your link. It's all quite scary stuff! I hadn't been aware of Sweden being involved. I just put a longer answer in reply to Jane W in a discussion about BREXIT and T May, suggesting we think how all this has been slowly creeping up on Europe and USA with various, disasters, bombings, shootings, ,disappearing planes et al! Much of it according to follow up news, interviews, documentaries etc., carried out bŷ non white Europeans! Not everyone carries their faith on their sleeves for open observation. However it is now people of other faiths being openly targeted. All this does go much much deeper than ordinary people are giving credit for, except perhaps the several worldwide Security Agencies. France & Germany have their own elections next year, so wonder what that will bring. I think we will see a faster rise of people or groups who are openly anti Muslim/Immigration.

I also believe it is essential Teresa May does not trigger Article 50.

It's a frightening prospect (my friends in London) tell me it's not the future...it's already there....Iam going to watch it again and also the Muslims in Europe videos you have suggested.....

But I don't share you trepidation about article 50....I think countries need fast response and flexibility to operate measures to deal with this which a mismanaged megalith, like the EU cannot do.....

I came from London to here....It was no longer providing me with the life style I needed.

I had said wbout 15 years ago that London would be a place for the rich, the bankers and the villans.

I may be right!

I too have friends who still live there....or let's say they are trying too.