Talking Sh*t

Does anyone have any experience of septic tanks, and the emptying there of, completely lost on this one- I mean what do I look up in the phone book?

We live half way up a mountain, 2 klics along s dirt track, so they sort of need a 4x4 truck!

We are building dry toilets but in the meantime the tank is full and, well, I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Thanks in advance


Fab- thanks folks - saved from a smelly Spring!

It’s called assainissement, or vidange as Wendy says :slight_smile:

They’re under “vidange” in the Yellow Pages. if you need someone to make the call, let me know.