Advise, I have a flat in France and now want to buy a house and rent the flat. What Taxes will I need to pay apart from living Tax and council tax on both properties. My tenants will pay living Tax in flat. Flat is in Tarbes and would like to buy in Bordeaux. Any help is much appreciated. Long term I will move full time to France but for now I work in London.

You will pay income tax and social charges on the rent from the flat whilst you own it. Should you sell it whilst living in the house, you will then pay Capital Gains Tax on the profit unless you own it for 22 years.