Taxe Foncière Bills 2021 - Increases?

Mine dropped in the letter box today, gone down by €120 :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: still just under a grand though.

1 Like

Hmmm… so far … from what is being reported here …
there’s no particular sign of the TF bills going up to subsidise the loss of Taxe d’Hab…
The idea was mooted, but seems to have been left off the agenda (this year)

The communes are not in charge of setting TdF, so can’t just adjust it to suit themselves…(luckily I imagine, or we”d all be facing big hikes)

any increases have to be voted in… so stiff hikes would doubtless cause friction in the ranks…

and I’m sure I noted that our council voted to keep the rate same as the previous year…

however, looking at the back of the bill for the breakdown… I nearly had heart-failure…
then I realized the Department is allowing “its” portion of TF to go straight to the Commune…

so our Commune TF rate (in itself) hasn’t really gone up by 25,98% after all… :rofl: :rofl:

Mine is exactly the same as last year…€312

Mine is down by about 80 euros

I concur that the hike is probably because the property had not been accurately assessed for many years. We bought it as an old farm ripe for renovation.

Haven’t had ours yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re expecting your TF bill through the post… it should arrive any day now…
If not… it might be in your personal section on-line

https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/particulier

It has always been in the post before so I’ll give it a little longer before searching for passwords etc… :wink:

1 Like

Mine has gone up - 100 odd euros i think :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

52 euro increase for us

€ 75 last year, € 81 this. Strange though for several years beforehand it was always between €300 and €400.

What total or increase???

Those are all totals. :astonished:

Yea gods I’m coming to live in your commune!!! That is crazy! Ours are over 600€ now and we are in the same dep!!!

Depends on the property, of course… :rofl:

1 Like

This is true not sure how David and his wife both fit in there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!

677€ for our house and 1406€ for the shop, no real change although the house doubled when it was re-assessed 8 years ago but, as with most rural property, it’s still pretty cheap for what it is (10 times bigger than the shop in town!)

Not just us, don’t forget about Jules as well. :rofl:

Not quite that but we do have a bit of a storage problem. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

I am as amazed as you that it is so low, especially compared to previous bills, but after much soul searching I decided to decline from protesting. :wink: :innocent:

2 Likes