The Benefits of Vaccination (with thread drift...)

How come you are going for a 3rd dose…???

Have some areas started boosters already…???

Are you having 3 of the same…???

Edited to add please feel free to ignore my questions if you feel I’m being too curious …

The number of vaccinations required for an individual will vary according to the precise vaccine they have received and their clinical history.

Some people need one, most need two, some need three to achieve the optimum level of protection. That covers nearly all of the population.

I’ve just heard a UK politician say that vaccination is generally only 30% (first dose) to 60% (2 doses) effective against the ‘delta’ (Indian) variant. Anybody know if that’s true?
I have noticed UK cases are now higher than France again.

1 Like

How is clinical history/ doctor patient relationship relationship/ fully informed consent monitored during mass vaccination events and pop up/ walk in clinics etc…does anyone know…???

For instance in U.K. my pregnant daughter is being bombarded with letters and texts to take the Pfizer vaccine…none of these are from her doctor…(she won’t have it anyway even if the letter or text did come from her doctor)

Could it be because a tank is about to run over people someone has just shouted “Run!” as there hasn’t been time to triage those for whom running is not appropriate?

I’ve no doubt of the complicit role of huge corporations and banking in the destruction of Nature…

Neither have I but that does not preclude the idea that getting vaccinated is a good idea.

9 Likes

Not too curious at all. I have been prescribed third dose to help boost my own autoimmune system which is very weak due to severe kidney failure. All three were same vaccine. Then depending on situation a booster in the autumn. Personally I will do anything to postpone having to commit to 3 times weekly dialysis.

2 Likes

Naughty, Véronique!

Sending you lots of love and good wishes that you stay well…:heart:

I had acute multi organ failure after my second daughter and was close to needing dialysis…

Really frightening…

Holding you in my thoughts xxx

so you like to look at other posts from contributors, and slag them off because they go against your selfrighteous opinion… who gave you the torch to carry and deny others their opinions?

some of us do have free thoughts and SFN give us all the opportunity to voice our thoughts
just because you ride the horse of righteousness, give creedence to us whom do not follow the brainwashing of MSM.

At present, we, whom chose not to take this, that or any vaccine have freedom of choice
we do not put anyone else at risk, but with your narrative, we are to be outcast, down cast, discriminated against and otherwise “cancelled”…

what a pompous attitude

4 Likes

It is clear that the B.1.617.2 variant is driving at least a mini wave in the UK - but if it continues it will not remain “mini” for long

[link to FT article on first image - behind a paywall I’m afraid, “fair use” snippets]

It is also clear that the vaccine programme is working - cases and hospitalisations are low in the vaccinated age groups.

It’s a slightly worrying dynamic as clearly the brunt of the impact is now on younger age groups and they are ending up in hospital nearly as much as the previous wave but if you want evidence that vaccines work here it is.

You can argue about personal benefit for some - perhaps the under-30’s but the less opportunity for spread in this age group the less opportunity for new variants which spread well but have increased lethality or even evade vaccine protection which would then threaten the older groups again.

4 Likes

Thanks Paul. Yes that left side graph does make the Indian variant look very dangerous. If it spreads to enough people, even if those infected are largely asymptomatic or only lightly affected, to create further variants that might break through vaccines, then we could find ourselves back where we started in autumn because of its rapid spread. It will be picking out the vulnerable amongst the young first.

As you say you have freedom of choice, but to say you do not put anyone at risk by choosing not to have the vaccine is wrong, if asymptomatic you will infect others and stand a chance of killing them and I for one could not have that on my conscience :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Would it be wrong to get a 2nd vaccine on Saturday if I had been suffering from a bad headache for last 7 days?

Wrong in what sense Mat? Wrong for you? Or wrong for others in that you might have an infection you can pass on to others?

I’d be concerned if I had a headache for that long. (And I’m someone who has suffered from migraines for years so I “understand” headaches) Do you know why you have a persistent headache? eg if you’ve been painting / using chemicals that might cause it. If you don’t know why, may I suggest you get it checked out.

After 5 days I saw the doctor - I quite often get headache (or migraine) for 3 days, he gave me some very powerful painkillers which work but whilst on them can’t drive or operate machinery so I am trying to avoid them if possible.

I just wonder if I am best to put off getting 2nd jab for a week or 2.

Are you planning on going to a rave or hugging random strangers? If not and your level of risk is moderate and less than 12 weeks since first one then it seems a reasonable choice.

Jim suspected hi had shingles and sent a wonderful photo of them to our doctor. He confirmed the diagnosis and also said that it would not affect him having the second jab in two weeks time.
No problems with the second jab.
AZ.

Ah… there is the brainwashing… since the very first mention of tihs virus, i know 3 people who caught it, didn;t like it for a few days and are now as well as anytime i have known them, [over 10 yrs]
the jabs will [hopefully] protet you personally, like a good pair of safety boots… does nothing tor me?
Now, i’m being told i need the boots too, to protect others…
i have steel bars, rubble and other dangerous material on my feet… but i don’t know it
and these items might hit others
prove i am infected?
that means i am guilty without trial… prejudeged as being infectious?
i would need 3 tests per day… because i come into contact with jabbed people, they believe their boots are keeping them safe… and don’t knw they too have all the dangerous materials on the too!!

Thank you, i will decide when it is appropriate for me to participate, ot not in this experiment
i wish you well with your life and hope you are not asymptomatic too…
almost 18months ino this crisis. now an over blown PCR test epidemeic… the virus is self mutatin itself to a nuisance we will have to contend with for time to come?.
no one ever got their knickers in a bunch, with 20,000 dying of flu, “it’s seasonal”… pah…

and now, the EU are going full on control with their jab and go, no jab… tough… you go nowhere
the Nazis were not that mental?

1 Like