The Doctor and the Dipsomaniac - review please?

I'm looking for two or three people to write a short review of my novel 'The Doctor and The Dipsomaniac', and then post it on Amazon and Goodreads.

Let me know if you are interested, no commitment, and we can take it from there.

Best wishes

Glyn

Hi Rod, I attempted to message you, but it obviously didn't go through. I would be delighted for you to read and review my novel. If you would like to contact me at

gjpopeuk (at) gmail.com (no spaces and put in @ for the at) then I'll email you details.

Best wishes

Glyn Pope

Hi Louise, i would be delighted for you to read and review my novel. If you would like to contact me at

gjpopeuk (at) gmail.com (no spaces and put in @ for the at) then I'll email you details.

Best wishes

Glyn Pope

Hi Glyn, I would be delighted to read it and write a review. I read alot, am totally deaf to distractions when reading and am always looking for new books to read.

Hi Glyn, if you would consider me for this I would be delighted to write a review, I've already written one for Kerry Dwyer. I have an eclatic taste in my reading from 100 objects that changed the world, Paulo Coelho, Kate Mosse through such books as an officer and a gentlewoman. I am always up a new direction in my reading so I would do this gladly

Regards Rod

Hi Glyn, would be happy to oblige! Am inveterate reader, but having to steal myself to a few weeks without a new book as Christmas approaches or I get into trouble from my family. Do you have the book in e_version or paper? Still a bit of a Luddite with books having a huge collection here at home, but have also embraced modern technology with an IPad . Let me know if you want me to read, the title is somewhat intrieguing…