The height of fashion?

Is it me, or are *all* of these outfits hideous?

7 Likes

It’s not just you :laughing:, it’s just a case of B class celebrities trying to out weird each other.

4 Likes

Are we not going to talk about Madonna looking like the fat vampire from Blade 2?

2 Likes

Please don’t, she looks ridiculous now. I was sorting some stuff out and I came across a book of hers from a while back when she was hot

I thought Wet Leg looked the least embarrassing. I could imagine wearing the suits, anyway.

The first thought when I saw Sam Smith was that’s one way of counteracting any bladder problems during a long show :yum::grin:

2 Likes

I don’t think you are quite grasping what the Brit Awards are. These are tomorrow’s A-listers in the music industry, and you might not know them but others do.

I actually thought the Nova twins looked great compared to the dullness of the traditional red carpet garb of the S club 7 has-beens,

There’s a Billy Conolly sketch along those lines (can’t find it for a minute, sadly).

1 Like

I have watched the Bit’s since 1980 and I know who the “celebrities” are, it doesn’t change my opinion.

2 Likes

National treasure :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Beauty is apparently in the eye of the beer holder. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the one, interesting to see a shot of Sir Clive Sinclair in the audience.

You’d need quite a bit of beer to see beauty in that lot. :rofl:

2 Likes

So 42 years….that possibly says it all.

How ageist, I’m just a young whippersnapper :laughing::joy:

Don’t normally try to advocate the advantages of ignorance, but in this instance am content to remain wholly ignorant of these people and this event.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks to ‘binary’ Sam Smith there are no ‘best male/female artist’ categories anymore at the Brits just ‘best artist’ and this year no female artist was deemed good enough to even be nominated in the category, a clear example of when an attempt at inclusivity creates exclusivity.

3 Likes

Its good for a laugh if nothing else. If I was an alien coming to invade the earth,think I would give it a miss and move onto the next planet along the way. Could you imagine doing your weekly shop in LeClerc dressed as a pool inflatable or a desperate striptease act?

Thanks Tim I was trying to think of a way to say that, you have expressed it better than I could