Theresa May doesn't read the papers anymore - it's too distressing!

I have just heard that TM’s staff now give her an update on the contents of the daily press as she finds it too distressing.
Someone should tell her what it’s like waiting to find out how your life will be affected by her persistent refusal to stay in the Customs Union etc.
I do not like this term but snowflake comes to mind.

There are many more appropriate words you could use but none of them would be allowed under the Terms and Conditions of this website.

She has only to worry about being thrown out of the tied cottage, not her real home.
I can’t imagine that it would really come to that, but no news is not good news in this case.

Do you have a reference?

I could understand her getting a synopsis from her staff given the time constraints of her job but she doesn’t strike me as having displayed any propensity to “distress” over how things are going.

Ah, that bastion of accurate reporting, The Sun.

I’ll reserve judgement, for the moment, if you don’t mind :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who on earth would want her job at the moment?

1 Like

Boris

Yes, it’s probably just reading The Sun that’s a problem for her self belief…

2 Likes

As far as self-belief goes, her dancing forth to “Dancing Queen” at the conference shows she has self-belief to be reckoned with. Given the wrecking-ball treatment her confidence has been subject to recently in the media, and by a chunk of her own party, she merits a bow of respect and admiration.

And I’m no fan of hers, nor of her party’s policies.

1 Like

…and here she is doing her Strictly audition…

1 Like

Getting rid of Brexit would be good for my wellbeing and all those EU citizens living in UK and EU citizens living in tge EU.

About 4,500,000 of us.

ptf
Paul Flinders

October 3

Ah, that bastion of accurate reporting, The Sun.

I’ll reserve judgement, for the moment, if you don’t mind :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Well, I’m firmly in the remain camp so I can’t disagree.