Too clever by half? The geekiest jokes in the world

I like 23 and 25 best.

1 Like

I love 18 and 22 :heart:

5 took me a second, still trying to decide if it is actually funny.

Just a second? I still don’t get it :roll_eyes: I think I got all the others but didn’t think some of them were that funny…

Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle says that the more precisely we know a particle’s position, the less precisely we can measure the velocity and vice versa.

So when the electron knew his velocity, he no longer knew his position and was, thus, lost.

TBH it would work better if the policeman had said “Sir, do you realise you were travelling at exactly  130km per hour?”

PS - no it isn’t funny once explained
PS1 - 130kph is pretty slow for an electron.

2 Likes

Oh - I see - thank you. I didn’t connect it with Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle at all… and I agree, I was puzzled about how slow the speed was too :smiley:

4, 15 and 25 :slight_smile:

Or the cop could have said “Do you know how fast you were going?”, Heisenberg replied, “No, but I know exactly where I am”

1 Like

I liked in no order of preference:

1,3,7,12,14 and 23 :grinning:

Maybe a programmers mindset :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3, 23, 24 and 25

Adblockplus on pc. As if some sneaky site finds a way to dynamically change the coordinates of an ad each time it appears in a location on your screen (I’m looking at you, Yahoo mail !) adblockplus will let you “block element” to stop any ad at all displaying in that space. Just settling Yahoo’s hash :slight_smile:

On Android phone though, adblockplus was so good they had to agree to offer it only as a browser. Which is pants. So anyone know an effective ad blocker on Android phone?