Toulouse Airport

I have been travelling back and over London/Toulouse for near 10 years and have always paid for parking in Toulouse Airport. In August this year I paid up for another year. But then we decided to move here in September as my contract in London finished. I am trying to get a refund but nobody takes my calls and one of my emails was replied too. A woman replied, but in French and she sent me a translator link with the email. You would think as the majority of monies come from English speakers they would have the manners to reply in English. The email went as below, has anybody else had issues like this or is this normal as I find it quite stupid and ignorant as I was previously told at the airport that it would be simple to get a refund.

Nous accusons réception de votre demande de résiliation anticipée d’abonnement.

Malheureusement, nous sommes au regret de vous informer que nous ne pouvons satisfaire votre demande.

En revanche, si l’arrêt de l’utilisation du parc est dû à un licenciement, une mutation ou une longue maladie, nous vous invitons à nous adresser le justificatif correspondant.