Tourism in the Dordogne - Public Poll

1 Like

A perfect example of how to get the answer you want! Only 2 reasons not to visit Dordogne that you can choose - 1] Iā€™ve done it; or 2] Itā€™s too expensive. You can imagine the consequent article that will appear in Sud-Ouest.
Maybe it would be more interesting to share our own ideas as to how to improve tourism in Dordogne - it is, after all, the main driver of employment: over 30% of the working population.
I actually think that the Tourist Board has done a great job - tourism has grown enormously in the 16 years Iā€™ve lived here - and vast amounts of money have been poured into the region, from the Milton Keynes makeover of dozens of villages; to the vast new Lascaux experience.

They are asking for feedbackā€¦ so have you sent them someā€¦ :wink:

Our council sent out 260 questionnaires ā€¦ to every family in the communeā€¦ asking for feedbackā€¦ ā€œwhat do you want/need/hope-for in the Communeā€ (that sort of thing)ā€¦ and they got 47 replies backā€¦ :zipper_mouth_face:

Sadly, Stella, Sud Ouest are not asking for ā€˜feedbackā€™ - only 2 possible answers to a question. Thatā€™s just like the Brexit referendum - and we all know now where that gets you.

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                13/02/19, 20:59:43

I filled it in, quite a light questionnaire. I like Sarlat :grin:

I guess Brexit will have some impact.