Travel Advice For The UK - Has Anyone Been....? (Indian recipes added)

Some good tips there Simon, thanks for the recipes too.

Good to know that you profited from your fantastic present, and also that you returned safely to la belle France :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I look forward to a menu sample when your dogs next come to stay. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re on Harry - my pleasure but…are you a ‘meat eater’ or would you prefer the veggie option??? :wink:

i eat it as it comes on my plate. I used to be a vegan though. Now I eat steak so rare its crazy. My only problem is gastro so not too spicy or hot as while i love a curry that makes you sweat buckets my tummy does not nor does my wife :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my local curry house http://www.lotusindien.com/

We actually had my wedding meal there too.

LOL! Right with you Harry - I’ll do my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do realise Harry and Simon that this is making me jealous ! Harry you lucky so and so, a personal curry prepared by Simon and ‘delivered’ to your door !

Simon, there are a group of people who have participated in something called curry by air, delivered by a restaurant in the UK. Maybe you could start a sort of Indian meals on wheels :grin::curry::plate_with_cutlery::beers::rice::shallow_pan_of_food::hot_pepper:

1 Like

as I like to call it clients with benefits.

People pay me to cuddle dogs and spend time with them which I love doing. I have acute bronchitis atm so im downstairs on sofa bed so as to not infect rest of house. woke up this morning surrounded by 7 dogs all on my bed with me lol, desperate for a pee but not wanting to move i was so warm and toasty.

Could do with a nice curry right now to be honest.

1 Like

Get well soon Harry, nothing like animal cuddles to make one feel better :hugs:

just rang wok Saigon in my local town and they are open for takeaway :slight_smile: just off to pick up my food

My nearest decent takeaway is 120 kms round trip! I tend to eat in place if I am there :wink:

i had planned to take a pic of the curry when i got home but 2 hungry children pork caramel and rice and my wife and me chicken curry and rice and crab sticks well it was out and being eaten and empty before i thought to take a pic.

16€ for 2 set menus and all 4 of us stuffed.