Trump Trumps Trump

Though even then he managed to get a complaint in as well.

It is not lockdown per se and it isn’t ‘the North ‘ in its entirety. People cannot meet in private houses or gardens .they are advised to avoid public transport unless essential,and not to attend some sporting events as a spectator. The pubs etc are going to shut at 10 ,and will be table service only but that is likely to be announced today as a country wide measure anyway

He is so appalling and the fact that many Americans recognise that and are still prepared to vote for him.
I think that the many of those who voted for BoJo didn’t realise that his ‘pleasing’ guffaws and waffle was actually hiding serial incompetence.

1 Like

Jane, that is why people called the third Reich the revolution of the Idiots!

Hitler drummed up the ill feeling against the results of the Versailles treaty, which imposed harsh reparations against Germany.
BoJo did the same with his lies against the EU.

The “It’s the EU’s fault” rhetoric has already started.

In other observations multiple people leaving the supermarket this evening with trolleys stacked high with large bags of rice and noticeable holes on the shelves (pasta, baked beans, flour & meat amongst other provisions).

It’s going to be a long winter.

I would say the buying in the supermarket is more to do with C19 worries than Brexit which doesn’t appear to have occurred to most of the people I encounter

1 Like

I suspect that you are correct - I’m still wondering to what extent the merde will percuter the ventilateur in January but the crystal ball is on the blink.

Wish I were in France but can’t even bloody visit at the mo.

2 Likes

DT and his wife have tested positive for CV. In light of this worrying news could people show a bit of decorum when posting, thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll get as much sympathy as he deserves. Maybe he should try some of his “cures”, bleach, light bulb where the sun dont shine…

7 Likes

I know that despite everything he is human (ish) and deserves sympathy if ill.

But… Trump…

There was, of course, the suggestion that Johnson never had Covid - it was all a rouse, given that this is Trump, who will sink to any depth to fight dirty, I can’t help the same question forming in my mind…

7 Likes

Wonder whether Trump has infected Joe Biden?

I think it would have been hard to fake how ill BoJo looked ,and as someone pointed out on Twitter, to coordinate the medical staff etc to go along with it .I think his move to ICU was probably unnecessary but that would have required even more coordination
I do however have my doubts about Trumps illness

2 Likes

I have no doubt that Trump is seriously ill and unfit to govern :wink:

3 Likes

But that has nothing to do with Covid

6 Likes

But Johnson was only in ICU for tests - or so it was claimed at the time.

Given Trumps mental state he could well feel if he wants Covid he should have Covid

2 Likes

I think they were possibly monitoring (testing) his oxygen saturation’s. (The happy hypoxic is a feature of the virus )and had him in ICU just in case they dropped severely