Trump Trumps Trump

Interesting survey of Europeans’ views - they don’t like Trump at all, are not particularly enthusiastic about Biden either, and don’t rate the American system!

If you look at the racial demographics in the US it won’t be long (maybe just 10 years) before the Republicans will find it near impossible to win unless they can come up with younger and progressive candidates, Biden and Trump could therefore be the last two ‘old white men’ to run for President.

2 Likes

They needed a survey to know that !!

2 Likes

That’s often my reaction to surveys Mark!

This could be the end of both Trump and the Republicans -

@tim17 This could be the end of both Trump and the Republicans -

I doubt it. They are just managing expectations and making sure the Republicans turn out to vote. They will hold their noses and vote for Trump again.

If Covid hadn’t have come along I’d agree with you Sue but 200K deaths and rising have changed the course of the election and Trump is toast.

1 Like

@tim17 I hope you are right. :slight_smile:

Hopefully…

It is tragic, how Trump disregards the health of other people. Hopefully people will awake and make an end to this disaster.
BTW Trump’s white House doctor is a chiropractor, so much knowledge!

How is the First Lady doing. Little mention of her

She is probably reviewing her marriage contact, how the get the most before New York gets hold of the last money Trump has !

3 Likes

You really do have to question the whole idea of democracy in America…

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/mike-lee-not-a-democracy-republican-trump-authoritarian.html

And still Trump gets up and spouts that the Democrats are misusing postal votes!
He is the most divisive and disgusting man and he diminishes the Office of President.
What I really want to happen to him is that he is defeated, his tax returns are found to be phoney and that his debts (Russian) are called in.

2 Likes

I think she may also be held responsible for some of his debt.

And dragged out of the White House (or locked in the dungeon).

No, he needs to walk out hanging his head in shame!

That would be great, but I don’t know if he’s man enough to do that.