UK proposals for EU/UK citizens after Brexit

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/safeguarding-the-position-of-eu-citizens-in-the-uk-and-uk-nationals-in-the-eu/the-united-kingdoms-exit-from-the-european-union-safeguarding-the-position-of-eu-citizens-living-in-the-uk-and-uk-nationals-living-in-the-eu

On a quick read through, that looks very good to me.
Shouldn’t criticise but I do wish the UK government could get rid of its mania for explaining in words, then explaining in diagrams, then inventing endless case studies as illustrations. Isn’t explaining it clearly in words enough…

I agree it does look all I had hoped for but hate some of the terminology but at the end of the day they call it what they like if it works for us. Very quiet on the nay sayers front who have been predicting armageddon for expats, oops sorry immigrants …

1 Like

Do you really understand what is going on. Compare the EU proposals with Amy’s proposals and you will see that May has no intention of reaching an agreement with the EU on anything. This is all part of the ‘flounce out’ with the assistance of the bribed NI Mp’s

1 Like

Interesting article on one Brexit-effect: ’ “No one wants to be a persona non grata,” he says.’

1 Like