URGENT - EXHIBITION in Aude (11) - SUBMISSIONS SOUGHT

ATTENTION all artists. Ross McEwan is forging ahead with plans for an exhibition in his gallery in St. Laurent (Aude, Languedoc), for 14th April next. Anyone interested in exhibiting - please contact me at sheila.walshe@gmail.com and I will forward onto Ross (he is currently having problem with emails at the moment).

As soon as Ross has resolved his technical problems, he will post contact details and requirements here.

Thanks. Sheila

@ Ross etc. I have re-posted your ad on on FaceBook....I have left several messages for Ross, not heard back yet, I had a question. Can you email me? caption@hotmail.fr Ron Birks, cheers

FINAL CALL. The closing date for submissions to the exhibition "Ouverture sur Ciel Bleu" in Gallery Ecosse d'Oc is tomorrow, 24th March. Please contact the owner, Ross McEwan, if you are interested in taking part in this group show. Email Ross on rmcewan@ecossedoc.eu.\

Gallery Ecosse d'Oc, 1 Ave de Narbonne, 11220 St Laurent de la Cabrerisse, 11220 (Aude).

Very reasonable B&B rates from SFN member Shona Fraser (see post on this above).

Thanks, Sheila.

CALLING ALL SFN ARTISTS !!!! Gallery Ecosse D'Oc announces the opening of its exhibition, "Ouverture sur Ciel Bleu", from 15th April, with the vernissage taking place on 14th April, and the exhibition will run until 19th May. For further information about exhibiting in this group show, contact Ross McEwan NOW on mcewan.ross1@gmail.com or telephone: 0468 70 27 83.

Hello all. SFN Member Shona Fraser has a B&B in Lagrasse (only 10 minutes from Gallery Ecosse d'OC, and has offered very decent rates for anyone who wants to stay over for the exhibition - just €35 per night for a room in her lovely house.

Stay in Lagrasse - for reasonably priced and varied holiday accommodation options; gites, house and.

www.stay-in-lagrasse.com

just posted this on FB Sheila, hope that's OK?