Urgent! Someone for Gite Changeovers Required

Hi there,

Does anyone have any recommendations for person/company who is available asap for changeovers in Leran, Ariege? Our current cleaner has told us just is no longer doing changeovers so need to find someone else preferable before the start of July. Our current cleaner will continue until we find someone.

We have a one bedroom house in the centre of Leran and are pretty much fully booked for July and August.

Please contact me if you are interested or now someone who might be.

Thank you

Hi Kate,

It is possible we, myself and my partner Marjorie, can help. We look after about 20 houses and have changeovers at 12 or so, the others are for owners who don’t rent out. We are based near Limoux so not exacly on your doorstep but you are closer than the properties we look after in the Greater Carcassonne area. We have a number of questions we would need to ask and no doubt you would have too, so if you haven’t had anyone else in touch that is closer for you, then email me on owners@vacancesdaude.com and we can have a chat.

Hi. Although I’m not able to help as I’m not in France yet. It is my intention to move over soon. I wondered how much you are charged by the person who looks after your property and what they do.
Thanks.