URSSAF Website

Hi de hi Peeps. Hope you are all well and coping with all that the Universe is throwing at us at this present time! We have been attempting to pay our regular social charges on the URSSAF website for approx six weeks, to no avail. Initially the site said that there was “technical issue” and that it was “being investigated”; then it said “Yes, you can log in now”, but when we tried to log in a message popped up saying “Your session has expired. Please log in again”; which we did but got the same message over and over again.

And then this afternoon an email pops up saying “As you have not paid your social charges on time, you will be charged a late fee of €52.00”.

Now, according to other social websites that I have read tonight, this have been an ongoing issue for a lot of people in France as well, which, from what I have read online, no one seems to have come up with a solution to this specific problem.

Question for ya all: Has anybody else on this amazing site had this happen to them recently, and, if so, found a solution?

Cheers - Steve

Hi,i don,t know if you are familiar with French websites,but i will say what probably most people are thinking but won,t say,French websites are generally poorly put together and more often than not they don,t work,sorry,it doesn,t help your situation.

2 Likes

Nope. Being paying it online for years. This is the first time we have had a problem…

When we had issues accessing URSSAF (admittedly this was during the Covid season of summer 2020) we found that calling them up was the only way to progress things. They’re a nightmare to get through to, but once you do they’re super helpful.

No probs here but was over a month ago

We always used to go in person when any problems cropped up, this was pre-website but they always saw us and sorted out the problem there and then. I wanted to inform the office that I was affiliated to whenworking upto recently of my new address and discovered it had been incorporated into just one major office for the whole of Bretagne and not local/departmental as previous.

That’s not my experience, though perhaps ANTS lets the side down. I’m very happy with the French Government sites I use. Impots is clear and easy to use even if the news is rarely good :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your feedback. All sorted and the balance has been paid online. The saving account looks a bit depleted!

Cheers - Steve