Vic Evans

What about me too! You have a superb line of insults for me at times, I would missed them if you stopped. I shall have to sit and sulk with Nick.... :-(

That is all very profound for this time of day! I'll follow on as Peter on this one Nick. Have you had an extra espresso or something stronger to give you a kick start? ;-)

Freedom of speech is tartan for me.
Black, white, brown, yellow, pink, orange, in fact, all the colours of the world and all mixed up together.

Pete, there are 7,000 odd members, I sure you could find someone if you made the effort. Anyway why have you stopped insulting me ? Starting to feel unloved.

erhh, that's a bit pilosophical for this time of the morning !

wot does it mean exactly Jane ?

Freedom of speach.....Is a whiter shade of pale.

Pretty dull without him, I have no one to insult !

I miss Vic.. we need him back here.

Je suis Vic

wonderful Shirley, I am sure that Vic has lots of friends and not only on SFNetwork.

Freedom of speech is popular at the moment, let us continue with it on SFN.

Maybe some who knew him better could/have give him a call. He obviously spent some time on the forum and made some friends.

But we love you anyway !

Hello Em, a troll is a person who joins a social networking site with the sole intention of causing arguments and dissent. They often use offensive comments and language to enflame a situation of their own making. Hope this helps, Ian

Did they? Well I hope they have uploaded a photo, sorry Catharine, only joking;-))

Can I ask what a troll is? Sorry to sound ignorant on this.

Undiscovered tribes in Africa knew that was a troll :D

I understand and agree with the rules but Vic has been a major contributor to this network which surely must count for something. The other person was really out to argue and unfortunately Vic took the bait!

Sure is Ian.

Ah yes,Peter don’t we all, some with more diplomacy than others, but I followed his exchanges with the other person I mentioned and I think he realised that it was probably a troll. Grumpy or not his contributions were usually entertaining which is surely what this network is about. Yes?