Vide maison

I’ve just had the sale of my house confirmed. I have a lot to sell. Beds, linen cupboards, library shelving and office furniture, linen, kitchen ware, chairs, Henry V dining table (so I’m told but Who He?) with extensions enabling seating for about twenty people. The house is so stuffed with goods for sale that decent photographs aren’t really possible. I’ve set it up for sales on 5/6 and 12/13 January, from 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Place, Martrin, 12550. Telephone 00447952986278. Ring me and let’s see if I have what you need.

Might be an idea to see what FB selling pages are in your area and post an ad on there.
Also place some ads in local supermarkets.
Might also be an idea to check with your Mairie, in my commune permission is needed for a vide maison.
Good luck ! :slight_smile:

Have you put this on leboncoin? I’ve sold lots of things on there.

I’ve also been selling my household contents and I prepared a note for my closest neighbours with all the things I was selling. The prices were realistic and just about everything sold in the first week after I did this, including my car. I would recommend it, provided you aren’t too rural and you have neighbours of course.

Best of luck x