Visa requirements for non EU visitors (UK citizens post Brexit)

Will this be affected by UK citizens holding a French Carte de Sejour perhaps?

Marvellous. :rage:

From another source -

‘European chief Brexit negotiator for the UK Michel Barnier said he wants a post-Brexit deal which includes “foreign, security and defence policy”, meaning Britons may still be unaffected by the proposals if an agreement is reached’.

The Connexion clearly states “Non-residents – including Britons coming on holiday or to visit holiday homes –”

A French Resident, with or without a CdS… is not affected by this new red-tape, in my view…:upside_down_face::zipper_mouth_face:

I see that stella, but how do you establish your status at the border without either an EU ID card or CdS?

Mmm… well, you’ve got to get into UK first… or are they going to let everyone in no matter what.

I can produce my French voting card, French driving licence and membership cards for various French organizations… not forgetting my Auchan fidelity card… :upside_down_face:

But I see now where you are going… if UK do agree to let me in from France, I would hope I would be allowed back into France from UK… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Brilliant! If you leave the club you’re not entitled to the benefits… :-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: