Wanted: A MAN WITH A VAN / VERY LARGE CAR

Yes, I'd love Bordeaux but I think I'd have to change in Frankfurt to get there - too much stress for the animals on 2 different planes I think so I'm stuck with the other airports. Thank you though Steve.

Sorry that's too far for me to be able to help, it's a 5h20 drive from Lyon airport and a 4h30 drive home. Bordeaux looks a lot closer

I was going to get a small hire van (Berlingo or something that can 'carry') but even the thought of trying to find the right route out of Orly or Lyon, a 5 hour drive to the house, then having to return the car probably to Limoges and having to get a bus or something back from there. It was just doing my head in. So I thought if anyone's a 'traveller' or knows someone who needs some pocketmoney, it could just work out a bit easier.

Maybe rent a small van. If I'm around I can help!

Hi Steve,

A small hamlet about 2-3 miles outside of Oradour Sur Vayres 87150. Am waiting to hear back from Air Malta as to which of their aircraft take animals and how to book tickets for us all. I know they fly to Paris, Lyon and Marseilles (Marseilles is way too far).

Where in Haute Vienne do you need to get to ?