Wanted house for sale in the Lot near Floressac

Ok that pins things down a bit. My friends are about 50km from there, but good luck with the search!

Yes Dave, I ment Floressas, they wish to find something about 15 km either way of Floressas.

Paul, yes I think it could work out for them, I will send them your info, I also would need to know the number of bedrooms and the price.

Marie-Antoinette

Do you mean near Floressas, Marie-Antionette ?

I just heard today of some friends moving back to UK very soon, have a place near Lalbenque, so that's the other side of Cahors and may be too far from Floressas. House is not too large, but has a lot of land. If might be of interest let me know and I'll contact them to see if a viewing is possible. I don't think it's on the market yet.

Hi I am putting my 120sq metre bungalow up for sale it is in Payrac not too far away. I converted the attached garage into a room with Ensuite for my 86 yr old mum. I have built another 40sq meter garage. It has an acre of land. If interested please E mail me

creedpjc@aol.com![](upload://cCsd4MYllmCA8DIPQGFzsRe5W6G.JPG)![](upload://qVF2PEr3HMswD9dXGvPgoABNINW.JPG)![](upload://t4psDUxzlrD2VDijcP5gseDNbB8.JPG)![](upload://msybDm1Wby3vBOXTHO3lDAMRdAE.JPG)![](upload://spzWPziYdMOzTfRvoONmyFsoko0.JPG)

That was my idea also, I thought that if there was a SFN member who was looking to sell their home in that area that I could help my niece and her family as well as the SFN member.

Thx. Its cheap as chips. I need the dosh having just purchased the “dream house”

Yes, I’m sure… I’m just following the noble SFN tradition of going off topic :slight_smile: (in record time)

Had to look! -- Just out of curiosity :-) --- what a difference to the usual estate agent presentation -- great set of photos.

Kwashie, they want to be in the Lot near friends.

Yes, Allison, they want to be in the Lot region they have friends near by.

Not in the Lot, but should they decide to change spec, or get the MIL her own house in a bustling town, not too far… so she is near all the facilities, without needing a car… mine is available.

http://www.green-acres.com/en/properties/65879.htm

Does it have to be the lot? My Neighbour is about to put hers on the market and could well be suitable