WANTED: Language Learning Volunteers (Free Service)

Hi, I am interested please. Am Intermediate level. Thank you.

Please can you add me to the list? Not exactly a beginner but definitely in need of assistance! Thanks, Elaine Precious (yes, really!)

My wife and I are really interested, we aren’t beginners but not intermediates either. Regards, Anth & Liz Ray.

That sounds interesting, I would like to try. Regards Ria

I would also be interested.

Yes please, I need to try something else. I’m getting there but need another angle.

Oh god yes please I am a 45 year old women stuck at home all day with plenty of time. I would love to have this opportunity. Mostly so I can stop asking my children what people are saying. Thank you in advance if I am chosen. If not good luck to everyone who is.

Dear Andrew

I am interested and look forward to hearing from you.

I consider my level to be intermediate.

Hello,

I’m struggling to learn French, being trilangual (English, German and Swedish) from childhood I don’t know much grammar so am trying to memorize the language as it is now… if you think that your method could help someone like me then I would be grateful if I would be allowed to try :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Sissi Sundberg

I would love to give your method a try. Merci

Dear Andrew,
So far it’s a great offer for me. I’ve been looking for a free language course for a long time. So, it would be so great if you will include me in your course. My email is amipagoal@gmail.com
Thanks in Advanced
Rafiqul

Hi Andrew,

Yes please. It’s been less than a year since I moved to France and although I studied french at school over 20 years ago … I have forgotten so much!

I would love the opportunity to take part in the intermediary learning.

Kind regards,
Claire

Hi-recently moved to France and realised my language skills are not up to scratch. Would love to trial this program with my partner

Hi Andrew, I would be interested in this, thanks

Hello Andrew.
I live in dept 29 and would like to take part in this as a volunteer. Thank you in advance.
Mike.

I would like to become a volunteer for your language learning program. Thank you.

I would be interested too. Already speak French at a good intermediate level just need to push that a bit further. Thank you.

Yes please

Yes please I am very interested.

Yes please. I am interested.