WANTED: Language Learning Volunteers (Free Service)

I can do it!
Count me in.

OK, I would like to try this program. For how long does this experience go please? I am not a beginner, however unfortunately not very good. English is my second language, but manage quite well learning French with English translation.

I would be happy to try it out. My general French is quite good grammatically but I do lack vocabulary. hesfordj@hotmail.com

Hi Andrew,

I would be very interested in taking part.
Early retired to France at the end of Oct. 2014 Having restored my house and garden, am now ready to get to grips with the language.

Thanks, Kevin.

Hi Andrew both myself (intermediate) and my husband (total beginner) would love to trial this as we are planning to move over completely next year and really need to improve Cheers Jan email janatvan@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Andrew - I’d also be very interested - looking forward to hearing more.

Hello Andrew,
I am interested in volunteering for your project! American living in Paris for three years but haven’t learned much French as I work in English. My mission for the summer is to improve. Thank you!!

Count me in please, I’m beginner :grimacing:

Hi Andrew
My wife Tracey and I would be interested. We are currently UK based but hoping to move to France upon the sale of our house
Kind regards
Dave

Hello Andrew,
I am very keen to try.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Anjelica

I would be interested please. Probably intermediate level.

I’d like to be involved please. I’m a beginner.

Living in France and struggling with the language so would love the opportunity to be part of this. Thanks

Hi
Definately will give a try, anything to improve my learning capability! Still struggling with this Language! Look forward to hearing more.

Hi Andrew,

I too would like to have a go.

Regards,

Andrew

I would like to participate in your learning French service. :sunglasses:

Hello

I expect you will have enough respondents now, but if not I would love to try your course.
Intermediate if possible.

Many thanks

Barbara Mulcahy

babs-mulcahy@orange.fr

Language Vocabulary Service

Hello,

yes count me also,

thanks, dax

My wife and I would like to know more about this