Water well

How do I add a photo? I can show you what we have. Not as impressive as yours I assure you.

When you click on reply, the reply window provides a little box at the bottom right-hand side, with an up-pointing arrow.

Click on that and you are offered a ‘Choose an Action’ menu of upload choices eg from your camera, or existing files.

If the picture you want to upload is still on your camera, choose that, otherwise locate it in Files (usually in Gallery or photos) . Not too complicated really, try it, you computer :computer: or mobile :iphone: knows how… :hugs:

You are a saint peter. Here is the ‘well’ I found in the garden

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s a Dutch type well.

That’s lovely I want one!

What’s a Dutch well?

Well, well, well! What have we here? It looks, well, well like a well…:upside_down_face:

I’ve not check the bottom yet, so hoping for no surprises.

Well I got my expertise from google, and I’m I’m near Lille and it looks like the Dutch style. Made from brick rather than stone.

1 Like

1 Like

I love the hatch

The most important thing to do is to get a cover made for it, before Ă  child falls into it. Heres mine.

1 Like

We are just starting to make our plans for the garden. With two babies it’s going to be a long process. We spoke to the town hall, and they said as it’s on our land it’s our to do what we want with, they don’t need to be advised.

Now the search is on for someone to help restore the top. I’m not DIY inclined unfortunately. My wife wasn’t that lucky.

Yes surprise you may find if you magnet fish (large powerful magnet on a rope) old guns, grenades etc.

2 Likes

Be careful if you do go magnet fishing …

Hi

To get a decent well pump try going to

or https://www.pompeaeau.fr/
nothing against pumpsdirect.com but the more choices you have,