Welder Required

I have a good friend who’s LWB Iveco van has just failed the CT due to the sub frame being in poor condition. Can anybody recommend a welder in Brittany who would be able to repair the metal. The van is driveable and legal so within (say) 100kms of Baud (56) would be acceptable. Alternately he has a full workshop with lifting ramp and welding gear should that be preferable. It is a long shot but I promised him I would post something as he is having difficulty in finding anyone.

1 Like

My hubby is a welder…but I’m thinking we are to far from ya!

Hi Meghann………….assuming that Croisette is the town up near Calais then yes, I’m afraid it is a bit too far, about seven hours by road. Thanks for taking the time to reply though and I hope you are settling in. I know Cali pretty well as I lived in the States for about nine years - Delaware and Texas. Good luck.

2 Likes

“I know Cali pretty well as I lived in the States for about nine years - Delaware and Texas. Good luck.”

Very interesting. I lived in California for 23 years and didn’t learn a thing about Texas or Delaware.

Could be Letstryagain went on holiday to California but you didn’t go on holiday to Delaware or Texas

1 Like

What part of cali were u in?? I am from up north near Oregon

1 Like

Ive lived in Cali most my life…but also resided in Memphis, TN…Arkansas,…South Carolina, Florida, &… New York (for a very quick moment)
Been all the states…:slight_smile:

1 Like

A true “rolling stone” then. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve visited 43 or 44 States. I never got to the Nebraska, Wyoming, Dakota’s area. I designed and sold sunglasses so spent ages on the road visiting clients shops and making deliveries in between all the trade shows and visiting showrooms in New York, LA, SF, Miami etc. I have good friends in Brentwood and Berkeley where I spent a few weeks each year. I think the only place I’ve been to in Oregon itself was Portland but have driven down I5 a few times so maybe passed you.:grinning:

2 Likes

My nephew lives in North Hollywood.
We visited for his wedding. Absolutely loved Venice beach.

I was raised in Oakley and lived in Redding for 15 yrs so yuppers-u drove on the highway i practically lived on!