Welding & Custom Wrought Iron Railings

Hi,

We live in 33540, about an hour east of Bordeaux.

We need to have modifications done to a galvanised double gate & also to get some wrought iron railing for the steps in our courtyard and the front of our house.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced ferronier, if that's who we need?

All suggestions welcome.

I had an excellent one in the northern Lot et Garonne who did some beautiful work for me a few years ago, he was quite young so unlikely to be retired - I'll see if I can dig out his name and address- or he's probably in the yellow pages. Ferronnier or ferronnier d'art is what you want.

Thanks Veronique. I've found a Wayne Bailey at Bournel about an hour to the east of us & womder whether that's the chap you used? Prefer to use someone who is recommended if possible.

Thanks,

Roger

Hi,

Any luck with your hunt for the ferronier d'art?

Thanks,

Roger

Horrors I wrote you a reply on Sunday but obv it has vanished into the ether. Mine isn't Wayne Bailey, he's French, but of course I can't find or remember his name that would be far too simple... sorry!

OK, thanks for your reply. I think I need someone who speaks a little English since I need a plate on each gate cutting off & re-welding on the other side. I can mostly get by in French, but for something tricky & technical need some English!

Again would appreciate any more suggestions.

All the best,

Roger

To answer my own question:

http://www.ebcreations.net

Roger