What Are You Craving?

Hello Everyone,

My name is Loran and I am the manager in charge of marketing for "American Corner Store". If I may have a moment of your time I would like to pose four, simple questions.

1. Are you craving an American Food or Beverage Item ?

2. Are you tired of searching high and low for the ingredients to make your favorite American recipes ??

3. Do you still owe someone 100€ + for the last shipment of American food products that was sent over two years via FedEx ( Oh la la.. ça coûte cher! ) ???

4. Is there an American Food or Beverage item that you'd like to try and/or share with your family, friends and/or co-workers ????

If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above please share your thoughts with me here.

Best Regards To All,

Loran

P.S. Become A Friend Of "American Corner Store" On Facebook For Your Chance To Win A 15.40oz Bag Of The BRAND NEW M&M's Pretzel - Contest Ends At Midnight July 14, 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001062220935&v=box_3&ref=profile#!/pages/Toulouse-France/American-Corner-Store/118634148162640?ref=sgm&ajaxpipe=1&__a=7

Oh yeah beef… oh no now I want a grilled cheese sandwich with American Beef stuffed inside - however I’m going to have to settle for Pasta tonight : -(

Decent beef - give me American beef anytime!

Today I’m just dying for a grilled cheese sandwich !