What are you doing today?

I’m painting the kitchen red and listening to Depeche Mode :musical_note::paintbrush:

Might go to the gym later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_3dc6X-Iwo

1 Like

It matches the tail rotor and tabac lozenge (nearly).
I’ve got 1km of chemin to clear with a friend who has just bought a ruined mill upstream of us, and it’s pissing down! :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Yeah, here too, crap weather :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Well as my ‘rigid’ leg brace is now off, and I am in a light supple model , l can whizz around, so I am tackling some Spring cleaning ! Only because its crap weather outside and the dust is several cms high :wink:

4 Likes

Didn’t go to the gym, got carried away with a bot of a decor revamp!

5 Likes

Woken up by a 78 year old molar that has decided it wants to déménage and has loosened itself, but is still holding on by a twanging nerve that goes via the top of my head into my eyeballs. First available dental appointment 19 June.

Had a cup of coffee and watched Al Jazeera news, then returned to bed at 0600. Got up at 0800 and found sunshining, so worked in the garden. Discussed cataracts and crab apples with two neighbours. Am now sitting in garden enjoying a Hoegaarden wheat beer, one of my favourites. Intend later to make leek, garlic and potato soup to my wife’s recipe. Daresay I shall spout some more tosh before the day is out :clown_face::imp::alien:

3 Likes

Cool place you’ve created there, James, you two should be well proud.

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is what I started with (a while ago)

I think, it’s fair to say, you have improved it James :+1: :wink:, ours was even worse :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Try other dentists - most have spare emergency appointments - good luck! Xx

1 Like

Maybe A&E too.

Wow, I thought our place was pretty bad!

Weather wasn’t too bad today so been strimming the back Collie garden…plus spent lots of time on the phone to my mom in uk who is now out of hospital…she’s a tough cookie and I am in awe of her…x :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is our before James, just need a bit of “huile de coude” !

5barn%20downstairs%20before2-before4%20barn%20downstairs%20before1-before6%20barn%20upstairs%20before7%20barn%20upstairs%20before3barn%20downstairs%20before

3 Likes

You win! But we did actually live in our shit hole during renovation work (which took years because it was just me!)

2 Likes

Today - I have been mainly clearing up after Mr. H :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We inherited a mobile home, which was great, til we sorted out the ‘basics’, that took 6 months.

2 Likes

Been re-stacking the logs in our barn after bit of a collapse. My stacking skills might have needed a bit of work. Found a totally flat mouse…couldn’t run faster than a falling log😆

2 Likes

Took two years to sort out, to a finished house, we’re well pleased with the result :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today I have been mostly… achieving absolutely nothing due to having a headache for day number 3!

I am being told I need to change jobs to relieve the stress.

1 Like