What are you doing today?

Sympathize, suffered migraine for years 'til a Doc put me on beta blockers for a couple of weeks, a miracle :+1:

Is this standard for you Matt ??? could you be dehydrated ? That’s what does it for me… and water is the only cure…

1 Like

Thanks Stella - it used to be caused by dehydration but no longer - I am virtually drowning in water/ribena/tea!

I don’t want to take over this thread but thanks for concern.

Perhaps just change jobs and move to France permanently (bizarrely I don’t tend to get headaches in France so it could be stress).

4 Likes

I’m watching the last day of the National Hunt season.

1 Like

Hopefully more gardening if weather allows, if not start building a chicken shed followed by visit to old codgers as husband is incapacitated by shoulder problem and can’t get out much.

Weather is 'orrible, no VG’s, all cancelled, so not many options, have wee side table to sand and varnish, to put my beer on, beside my new rocking chair, thats a project :+1: :beer:

1 Like

Just finished an impromtu waffle/drinks session with friends who popped in on the off-chance.

Always delighted to see them as we share a love of cars…and wines… :wink:

But I’ve just sent them packing… they want to watch TV and I want to cook sausage-toad… :hugs: and it seems that the Dutch do not have that dish amongst their top-ten … :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Putting my axe to good use this afternoon…where’s the staff when you really need them.

Building an Ark!

Then…onto this evening - Indian meal and Canasta with friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gracious… since we were kids… we used to love Canasta… haven’t played that in years… I’m on my way round…:relaxed:

1 Like

Still Spring cleaning…kitchen today, I have been ruthless with all those dishes and tupperware that accumulate at the back of cupborads. Red Cross here I come !
Ashamed to say I found some out of date unopened flour and Porridge oats at the back of a bottom shelf :disappointed:

Oh dear, put like that Chris it sounds like the staff have hidden away from you and your axe, don’t blame them after seeing Shining :wink:

1 Like

Once when in warmer climes, Caribb’, on the boat Ann, found a packet of raisens, in the back of a locker, def’ past their sell buy date :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Pity you didn’t save them Bill, with my flour and your raisins we could have created something interesting ! :joy:

1 Like

My plan was to visit a couple of brocantes then have lunch out. In the end we had lunch first as we were passing the village where the restaurant is at midday and it was raining. There was no sign of either brocante after lunch so we enjoyed a drive through the beautiful countryside.

2 Likes