What are you doing tonight?

Cooking, Iranian pizza, I’ll let you know how that goes.

What are you doing tonight?

3 Likes

Just got back from the UK so bolognaise and Italian wine, tv and an early night in my own bed. Bliss.
Iranian pizza sounds interesting.

3 Likes

I’m catching up with SF and listening to music, other half is watching Rugby.
Interested in your pizza James :pizza::pizza:

3 Likes

Recovering from pitching the roof on the workshop…eating homemade “coq au vin” made with homemade coq.
Life is good

5 Likes

Fiddling with the controls of our night vision camera and trying to remember how it works (where are the instructions??) because something is coming onto our verandah at night, knocking down the gate that keeps the chickens off the verandah, and scoffing the cat biscuits. We leave biccies out for the various feral cats but they’re all gone in the morning, plus the gate is knocked down. So it’s either a very clumsy and hungry cat that barges its way in or something big that I probably don’t want to bump into in the dark. If I can get this camera working then I shall be able to report back tomorrow …

5 Likes

I am intrigued :thinking:

2 Likes

Working

3 Likes

Watching rugby and drinking beer :beer::beer::beer::football::football:

3 Likes

Fine dining followed by a trip to a Ballet…

Not really😉

5 Likes

Catching up with Crufts 2019…love the heelwork to music…agility…flyball…

Pastoral day yesterday was won by a Samoyed…2nd a Belgian sheepdog…3rd a Border Collie…x :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Had a bath.
Peeled and cleaned 24 crevettes.
Did Duolingo exercises including a story about Margot the Painter’s encounter with a squirrel in the forest and her trial, presided over by a gorilla.
Applied, after much thought, to Duolingo re forming an English language Duolingo learner-group in Manche.
Ate exquisitely prepared crevettes in garlic sweet pepper and lemon jus with crusty bread.

Visiting the Titanic Centre in Belfast.

I went there a few years ago, seriously I could have gone there every day, did you do the bus tour, brilliant, explains all about ulster war.
Lucky you :+1::+1:

A lovely pork chop, tomato and garlic sauce, with potatoes :potato: butter and cheese :cheese: omg :open_mouth: it’s going to be lovely, in the meantime lovely olives with a glass of rose wine and watching really old episodes of greys anatomy :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Later will find a cosy film on Netflix and retire , then the OH will come home and put football or some other sport on :joy::joy::joy::joy:
These poor chefs work terrible hours , bless them
Have a nice evening all
The pizza sounds cool, recipe to follow? Lol :joy:

1 Like

Planning an evening of wine, Only Connect and University Challenge recovering from the last two evenings working

2 Likes

Workshop roof again…I ache in place I only previously dreamt existed

Hi Sandy - I also have a camera at my property in Sillans la Cascade to monitor my property remotely here from Perth Australia.
What exactly is your issue. Has the camera gone off line or is it no longer recording - what set-up have you got (type of camera etc) & where are you located - cheers Peter Huber

Master Chef too, but this evening we will be glued to the Parliament Channel.

Council meeting, should be fun :frowning:, discussing wind turbines uurghhh and house numbers for la poste

Be interested to hear the outcome on Wind Turbines… how far from dwellings etc etc… :zipper_mouth_face: might have to start another Thread…:thinking: