What Did Happen In Sweden?

And that Nigel Farage generally spouts invective drivel to match his agenda.

2 Likes

Good read, James.

I hope peeps with a more cautious /negative opinion of immigration, will bother to read this.

"Yet today, some decades later, the story is one of success. Numerous studies have shown that the Bosnian refugees have integrated well in Swedish society. On average they do as well, or even marginally better, than those born in the country"

As the similar studies suggest in the UK, immigrants work harder than the home grown population and add tax revenue to our depleted exchequer. All this needs to be done with a bit or thought and care, by the UK government re expanding infrastructure for the whole population.

Cheers

Martin

2 Likes

The problem is that the Maybot bids fair to out drivel Farage under the slogan “the will of the people”.

1 Like

The invective drivel spouted by Nigel Farage is equal to the invective drivel posted by the anti Farage brigade posting on this forum.

Hmm. I suggest you go to Sweden and speak to the women and young girls who live there, they will tell you a different story to the stuff published.

Why? Facts are facts even if you don’t like them. More drivel?

Facts are facts when they suit an individuals point of view and political correctness. I might believe the earth is flat, to me that would be fact.

And do you?

LOL. Of course not, every body knows earth is square and the sun revolves around it.

1 Like