What haven't you done, ever?

It’s a reply to a comment.

1 Like

which i read and could understand but it was a reply to

Exactly.

1 Like

Maybe you were a bit quick there 'arry boyo, mind you 'twas a bit late, (or early)

not at all phil

:grin:

This is the DBS Mark after the reno’ :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

looking good Dr Phil. Does it still look as shiny now?

No idea 'arry boy, last time I heard, it was in Switzerland. :wink:

1 Like

Nice, prefer mine though :grin::grin:

1 Like

I like the ‘Bently Blue’ Mark, amazing how similar the styling is though after 48yrs, and it could still do a comfortable 160!
When I win the lotto, I will go to Switzerland and make the guy an offer he can’t refuse.
Sadly, my Mate died, not many years after we finished it.

Never been to a football match.

1 Like

I have not done many things but if I had wanted to do them I would have done them.
With the exception of one thing…will I do it

will we ever know?

I’ve been to 1500+ Simon so one must count as your ‘haven’t done’.:wink:

I’ve just never really got football - I’m firmly in the rugby camp. I’ve never understood how 22 people can potentially play a game for 90 mins, not score anything and not win anything. I suppose the other thing that’s always put me off football is my perception of it as a very hostile, aggressive, neanderthal like environment - what’s that all about!? Rugby has always been much more of a shared family experience - fun day out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadn’t either until relatively recently. I started going when I lived in Germany, especially when my sons came to visit. Supporters there treat it as a fun day out for all the family.
I suppose rugby is better because there you only have to endure 80 minutes without scoring anything or winning anything. :slight_smile:
On a sporting theme I could add that I’ve never been to a Formula 1 Grand Prix . That’s despite being a motor racing fan and a regular visitor to Spa, the Nurburgring, Assen and Brands Hatch. The reason is simple. The cost. Entry is about 20 times the price of Le Mans series endurance racing. When I used to go to watch the 24 hour 2CV racing at Spa entry was free but the entertainment level was sky high.

Rare as rocking horse sh*t!

2 Likes

If you are going to quote me please include the smiley face. My comment was very much tongue in cheek. I played rugby to a reasonably high level for years and personally place it much higher than soccer as a game to play or watch. I certainly played in a lot of drawn matches and more than a few where one team didn’t score.

1 Like

Its rare in Rugby for a game to end in 0 - 0 though compare to football where there are many 0 - 0 games.

I used to go to watch buzbies babes back in day but again im not much of a foolsball fan, im more martial arts expo’s, stock car racing, banger racing kinda person. Used to do junior banger car racing 30 plus years ago.

Rugby is great.

“Rugby is a thug’s game played by gentlemen and football is a gentleman’s game played by thugs”

although there are thugs in rugby too.

1 Like