What haven't you done, ever?

64, you’ve heaps of time Peter :wink:

You never know what’s around the corner mate !!

64? Isn’t that Sgt. Pepper?

1 Like

Yes David, played it today (again) in the car.

1 Like

Something Good Peter, “round the corner”, since I arrived here, it’s just got better, life, I’ve had a pretty good one, but this is, I think as good as it’s been :slightly_smiling_face:

Something that came to mind yesterday when I was buying petrol is that I’ve never used an automatic car wash.
I’ve never had satellite TV either.

Snap :+1:

1 Like

Never drove a double-decker Daimler corporation bus, with a conductor who issued coloured paper tickets, punched them with a machine on a holster, and gave change from a leather satchel at his waist. He also rang the bell, by pulling a cord that ran the length of the bus above the windows.

But I’ve had a recurring dream of stealing an unattended bus, driving it round familiar routes in Birmingham suburbs, giving free rides to people at bus stops, and parking the bus at night where it wouldn’t be noticed, or even missed. In my dream I had no misgivings about being found out, and the bus was never boarded by a nosey Inspector. It was an endlessly blissful adventure, and I never tired of sitting high in the cabin, listening to the whine of the gearbox, turning the huge wheel, and being The Driver.

A psychoanalysts dream! Your interesting theories will be cheerfully contemplated :speech_balloon:

1 Like

Difficult to ‘enlarge’ on that Peter, good you shared it, just read it to Babeth, she said, “Oh I like this Guy, it’s a nice dream”, can’t be bad :+1:, she is a very balanced person, more than wott I am

Well I have ‘Googled’ it Peter, there are many theories …

1. You are moving forward too quickly
  2. A situation isn’t working out the way you wanted
  3. A double decker bus represents an interesting or exciting alternative. A different approach to the same problem or an alternative way of thinking.
    4)The bus, as a transportation symbol, can represent your sense of direction when you are unwittingly following the crowd or trying to fit in.
    Or it could all be a load of codswallop and I once again have insomnia and nothing better to do :wink:

Happily, I’ve never dreamt about a double decker bus…

A very worthy contribution to human understanding, Misty! Climb aboard, there’s plenty of room on top (as long as you don’t mind the fug of ciggies smoke), and the view is wonderful. Ting-ting and we are on our way, the ride is free, and please wait for the bus to stop before stepping off the platform… :grinning:

yes greatest showman with a few other less nice things…

There’s always a first time, Mark! :grin:

True - let me know where you get your mushrooms from man :sunglasses::sunglasses::rocket:

It’s one big mushroom, man, juste un seul grand champignon séduisant. Essai-le et tu verras !

Never been to an F1 race, on my list of sporting events to visit.

1 Like

Dad was keen on moter racing, bikes and cars, we used to go to the IoM TT for years and Grand Prix’s, seen a lot of the famous old names Tim :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been many times to the British Grand Prix but only for Friday and Saturday (for qualifying). Got to walk the pit lane and even met some drivers one year.

Went to the Belgian Grand Prix in 1998 to see my hero, Damon Hill, win in the Jordan after an enormous crash at the start of the race. Brilliant weekend. Also went to the Spanish Grand Prix in 1999 which was held the same weekend as the Champions League Final and in the same city. The Grand Prix was not very memorable but the football was incredible, Manchester United beat Bayern Munich with 2 very late goals.

My hero’s were a bit before that Mandy, Moss, Fangio, Agostini, Surtees :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like