What is it?

Bravo P’ :+1:
:rofl: Dave !

Bravo ! here is the original pic

1 Like

Can I get half a point for cracker but not crisp ? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

its a great photo - I thought it could be a satellite image or a planets surface. Nope just a humble crisp :thinking:

Of course Ann ! :+1:

Infinitely big to infinitely small ! You won’t look at a crisp the same now :wink:

1 Like

I’m touched Babeth, at last I have won a half of something, I will be readying up for the next challege that you post and hope to have an outright win. Great pictures by the way, keep them coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Paul could post a picture as he won the last one ? :wink:

Too easy, possibly.

1 Like

Feathers on a bird !

1 Like

Or petals on a flower ?

1 Like

Close, need to be more specific

A flamingo bum ?

1 Like

A rose-crested cockatoo argh they are rose breasted not rose crested aren’t they - but a cockatoo anyway

Indeed, at Branféré in 2006.

I knew it was a bit easy but couldn’t come up with anything better at short notice.

Not so easy Paul, you need to be used to watch Flamingo bum :wink: We often go to Branféré, that’s might be why ! In any case thank you for posting this photo

1 Like

And you’ve got an other half point Misty, so it’s a full one now ! Do you have a picture to share ?

Just for future reference, how many flamingo bum-sightings are needed for one to be adept enough to recognise one outside its usual context as in this lovely picture-puzzle thing?

I like competitions, but only if they are bum-fair. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I don’t have photoshop so find it hard to reduce parts of pictures with my Photofiltre. I can crop and reduce them but they become too fuzzy to use.
I enjoy seeing what everyone else posts though :slight_smile:

1 Like