Whatever your circs, be kind!

This is true anywhere…
As we start to open up…you do you, I’ll do me. That’s what it’s all about. None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/ family member or a business about to go under, etc.) Let’s all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgement down as we begin to unlock. No one should feel pressured either way.

:stop_sign: Some people don’t agree with the unlocking… that’s ok. Be kind.
:house_with_garden: Some people are still planning to stay home… that’s ok. Be kind.
:microbe: Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening… that’s ok. Be kind.
:moneybag: Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes…that’s ok. Be kind.
:woman_health_worker:t5:Some are thankful they can finally have the surgery they have had put off…that’s ok. Be kind.
:memo: Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job…that’s ok. Be kind.
:mask: Some will wear masks for weeks…that’s ok. Be kind.
:nail_care:t2: Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done… that’s ok. Be kind.
:heart: The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s ok. Be kind.

We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home. But be kind.
If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and be kind!

Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, be kind.:heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Nice work, Gilly. I will do my level best… :kissing_heart:

1 Like

If the experts don’t always get it right, joe public is not really in a position to critise the actions of other, lets hope common sense prevails.

1 Like

Be kind, but remember still to ask pertinent questions.

2 Likes

Being kind here.

1 Like

Lové this commentaire , it’s just hit the nail on the head concerning our de confinement.
We all have different priorities and we all have different lives.
Lovely way to put it Gilly :heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like