Whats for Dinner Tonight?

Rump steak an’ CHIPS, B’ says I deserve a treat, not sure why, but under the circumstances, I aint askin’ :yum:

1 Like

Saumon en Croute, crevette, basilic, mushroom, cream, cheese, drop of Madere.
Strawberries and cream.
J’ai bien mangé :+1:

1 Like

Sausage, braised in red wine, hope B’ likes it, not exactly one of my typical summer offerings, I can only try, to feed the breadwinner, when She gets back from the ‘daily grind’. :hugs:

Recently, we’ve been existing on salads of all sorts… oh, and the odd carbonara… with the heat, I’ve not been in much of a cooking frame of mind…

but tonight, it’s moules (out of their shells) in a home-made tomato sauce, served on rice… quick and easy… with a little bread to mop up the excess juices… mmmmm … I suspect it will be another vampire-free night… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No chips Stella :wink:

tooooo hot…

Never too 'ot for chips, cold rice? :thinking:

Still Thinkin’
If it was just me, Sausage in red wine, an’ Chips, but will have to wait for an executive decision, when the Boss gets home :slightly_smiling_face:

Chips are off, rice, again, ‘ying tong’ :roll_eyes:

Actually, with the remains of the roast Pintade, the rice was good, Boss, right again! :wink:
But, promised, I can 'ave chips termorrer :joy:

Homemade pizza sitting outside with music blaring out and a bottle of chilled rose on the table.

Tiny ham salad tonight… eat far too much at Perigueux at mid-day… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Saucisse Breton in Red wine, with wild rice, fruit tart for dessert :slightly_smiling_face:

Pizza tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

A foraged Parasol mushroom fried in butter…!

This photo was taken Monday…tonight they are much bigger and flatter…

Wish I’d have taken a photo of it in the frying pan…lol…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh! We have those in the field but I didn’t realise they were edible - or I thought they were but never been quite brave enough.
Might have to go go a foraging and show you the photos before I’m brave enough to fry them up…!

1 Like

It took me a while to decide they were safe to eat Cat…been on a lot of mushroom sites…foraging sites…read loads…!

I think this video is really helpful…x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stuffed!

1 Like

Are you feeding the five thousand… ??? looks scrumptious… :grin::grin:

2 Likes

No I just eat a lot!!

2 Likes