What's going on with AstraZeneca?

Genuine proposal.

We have had a ‘Like’ button for many years now although that faced opposition when it was mooted if I recall so, why not have an ‘Unlike ‘ button ? This would show personal disapproval of a posting.

1 Like

That probably deserves its own thread Peter…

1 Like

Would dislike be better?

1 Like

Yes, much better Mat.

what, like “3 strikes and yer out”? or just a simple count

See new thread

Three strikes and out is like the recent threats to ‘ban’ members. It’s not about punishment just the desire to give n easy and quick reaction.
Just another ‘user friendly’ option.

How about a “Voltarol” button… ease the pain of knee jerk reactions?

2 Likes

I suppose you think that ladies lusting over the 'photos in the Pompiers calendar is an example of your ‘good’ sense of humour?
Actually, it isn’t. It’s just an example of bad taste.

So then @Jane_Williamson no support from you on the benefits of doing the course as suggested (and referenced in your post)? Basically it was a quip to encourage people to do the course and SAVE LIVES FFS
Even perhaps an unworthy one like mine :wink:

1 Like

You do this all the time Graham.
Put your snide comments in together with a worthwhile comment and then, when we take you up on them, assume that we haven’t read all of your post.
I realise that you are trying to wind people up, but is it really necessary and, more to the point, in the ethos of SF?

I give up - would you prefer that I just cancel my membership of SF or not post anymore to let you continue to wear the crown as the SF Matriarch? :roll_eyes:

You don’t get it do you?
It’s not just young women who will no longer tolerate ‘sexy’ comments aimed at them.
More respect please.

No, sadly someone like me brought up watching Alf Garnett in “Till Death Us Do Part” and enjoying every moment of it have no scruples :grinning:

Interestingly, one comment was from a male member of SF who complained that he enjoyed looking at the Fire Men on th calendar too and hadn’t been included :wink:

1 Like

A disagreement doesn’t have to be a knee- jerk reaction any more than a ‘like’ reaction. I’ve often reversed a ‘like’ reaction which I later reflected on, hardly knee-jerk.

Sorry Peter, I missed out the emoji at the end of the post to indicate tongue in cheek. It wasn’t a serious suggestion, honestly!

Oops, sorry mate.

1 Like

It was me :slight_smile: I hadn’t realised that SF was so WOKE :innocent:

You have accused us of being old codgers and then identify yourself as approving of the biggest one of them all.
How strange.

1 Like

It was my GSOH what dun it your grace…