Try as I might to be tidy, organised and minimal, it just doesn’t happen.
I’ve just had a major desk tidying session and been amazed at what was on the desk and in the drawers. So I thought it might be consoling to find out what bizarre things other people have stashed away. In no particular order here are ten things I found in / on my desk.
- A strap from one of the horse’s rugs - to be re-sewn (obviously)
- My first ever pair of shoes - pink leather from Harrods!
- Book of ten tickets for the local pool
- Disposable razors (hidden there for safe keeping from the teenage daughters)
- A heart shaped stone
- A pig that changes colour according to your mood.
- A Winnie The Pooh thermometer (last used about 5 years ago)
- Nail clippers ( same reason as no 4)
- A Mozart cassette tape - I last owned a tape player in…
- A Marie Therese silver dollar - sadly not the rare and valuable kind.