Wheelchair users in Brittany - accessible things to do

Bonjour everyone

I've got a guest coming to stay in Sept and they are a wheelchair user. They are getting off the morning ferry at St Malo and would like to stop off on route with their travelling companion to have breakfast. I did post on Angloinfo but Dinan seems like a no no as not very accessible apparently? Any recommendations for places to partake le petit dejeuner would be gratefully received as I don't know St Malo, Dinan or Dinard very well and am 2 hours away so can't just nip over to do a search. They would be travelling towards Callac/Carhaix but would like to have breakfast more or less as soon as they get off the ferry. Names and addresses of establishments would be best and if there is a website as well, even better.

Also any recommendations for places to visit that have full accessibility would be really helpful. I've got a few places in mind and also will do an internet search but word of mouth is best.

Incidently has anyone been to the empty Lac du Guerledan in a wheelchair? I know Beau Rivage is accessible but not sure how much can be seen from there so was wondering if anyone had been to any of the other viewing points and how accessible they were and whether the toilet facilities were suitable there. Is the hydro museum accessible? Just another question - is the restaurant at Beau Rivage open? (Its the one that's near the beach and picnic area which has disabled access and toilet)

Thank you in anticipation and looking forward to the responses

Do contact curl_judith@yahoo.co.uk I have checked with her she is a wheel chair user in the area near you and has visited the lake and various other places.